The Trust and Estate Administrator will oversee all aspects of planned gift administration. Responsibility includes organizing, analyzing, monitoring and tracking realized estate gift activity. This includes, but is not limited to, compiling new realized estate files, estate administration correspondence (written and verbal), preparing reports and distribution of funds. Manage the day-to-day activities for life income agreement data administration including communicating information to trust provider. .
Essential Function/Major Responsibilities:
- Administer life income agreements managed by the Foundation, including:
- Administration of periodic distribution of payments to income beneficiaries.
- Organize annual mailing of tax documents to income beneficiaries.
- Monitor the distribution of charitable remainder interests, especially regarding valuation, designation and notification for such gifts.
- Develop and maintain an understanding in tax, trust and other estate planning laws affecting charitable giving.
- Oversee, manage and coordinate realized estate files.
- Establish and maintain successful working relationships with all members of the development and Foundation team.
- Assist in development of programs which market deferred gifts to prospective donors.
- Provide creative input to the Associate Vice President, Planned Giving to ensure that all members of the Planned Giving Office perform as a team, and that the flow of information and work is coordinated and performed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.